Here's your chance to meet the Pope! In Person, well maybe.
Vatican City’s most comprehensive introduction combining two walking tours to see Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, Gallery of Maps, Raphael's Rooms, St. Peter's Basilica and the most important Basilicas of the Vatican including Santa Maria Maggiore, Saint John Lateran and St. Paul, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is the only Vatican City tour that incorporates all of the Basilicas along with the Vatican Museums to ensure you see everything in one single day!
- Skip the Line: Vatican in One Day from Rome
- This tour includes exclusive access through a reserved entranceway and we guarantee you will not wait in any long lines
- See the most important sites of the Vatican City in a single day, including the major basilicas, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- See the Holy Stairs the 28 white marble steps said to be walked upon by Christ during his passion
- Guided walking tour inside the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Due to a new Vatican partnership, this tour provides VIP access through a reserved door, allowing you to skip all the lines – even the priority lines. Numbers are also limited to a maximum of 25 people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.